Digital Gabbar video downloader is a free online video downloader that allows users to download videos from multiple site instantly and easily. Simply paste a video link in the textbox above and download your favorite videos right away.
Our tool is 100% free to use, simple, not infused with malicious popups, and supports multiple video formats and resolutions. Whether you're looking for a funny cat video, a movie trailer, or a tutorial, you can download it and watch it whenever you want.
With this Free Video downloader tool, you can download YouTube and other sites videos in HD quality without having to install any additional software or browser extensions. The tool is 100% online and free to use.
We've built this online video tool to allow students and tutors to save videos for use in the classroom, journalists who want to keep a copy of important videos before they're removed from the platform.
Using multiple video downloaders to save videos from various websites is a big hassle. This is why we've built this universal video downloader that can save videos from 5,000 websites such as Twitter, TikTok, Vimeo, VK, and facebook.
How to download YouTube videos on PC?
Downloading videos from YouTube on your computer is a quick and straightforward process.
Here are the steps.
1. Go to YouTube's website and open the video that you want to download.
2. Copy the video's link from your browser's address bar.
3. Paste the link into the search box on Digital Gabbar video downloader, such as the one at the top of this page.
4. Digital Gabbar video downloader will automatically begin searching for the video. It will display the results within a few seconds.
5. Determine the video resolution that you want to save, then right-click on the Download button and select the "Save", "Save As", or "Save Link As" option. The naming will vary depending on the browser that you use.
6. The YouTube video will begin to download to your computer and will be saved to your default or the selected downloads folder.
How to download YouTube videos on Smartphone?
To download YouTube videos on your mobile, simply paste the link of the YouTube video in 10Download and then save the video
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
1. On the YouTube app, open the video that you want to save.
2. Tap on the Share button below the video, then select Copy link.
3. Open a browser on your phone and go to
4. Paste the link into the search box at the top of the page.
5. The website will begin searching for the video. Within a few seconds, it should display the video's available resolutions and output formats.
6. Determine the video resolution that you want to save, then tap and hold on to the Download button next to it and select the save option.
On iPhone, the option is commonly called "Download Linked File".
On Android, the name varies but it's usually called "Download File", "Download", or "Save".
7. The video will begin to save to your mobile and should be completed within a few seconds or minutes depending on the file size.
Online Video Downloader FAQ
How can I download videos from YouTube?
Open a web browser and go to YouTube. If you're on mobile, you can open the YouTube app alternatively.
Go to the video that you wish to download and copy its link. On desktop, you can copy the video's link from the browser's URL bar. On the YouTube app, tap the share button and copy the URL.
Paste the video's link into the search bar and press the Download button.
Now select the format and quality that you want to download. The video will get saved to your device.
Do I need to pay to use this video downloader?
No. Our Video downloader is 100% free to use and you don't need to pay for anything.
Which other websites are supported?videodownloader.dgfreetool.com works with YouTube and others sites also.
Can I use this YouTube video downloader on PC or mobile?
Definitely! Since our Video downloader is an online tool, you can use it from any computer or mobile device that has access to the internet. Simply open a web browser and visit videodownloader.dgfreetool.com.
Is it safe to download videos from YouTube using this tool?
Yes! We do not collect or log any user data and the videos that they download.
Supports The Most Popular Sources
You can check regularly updated supported sources list.